We're pleased to offer the following services and products at Pet Care Associates:
- Physical Examinations: Wellness, Puppy and Kitten, Adult, and Geriatric
- Vaccinations: In determining the appropriate vaccines, we consider the age, lifestyle, and needs of the individual pet.
- Pharmacy: We have a large in-clinic pharmacy as well as access to local and online compounding pharmacies.
- Long-Term Medication Evaluation
- Surgery: Our surgery capabilities include routine spays and neuters; most traditional soft tissue surgeries; and limited orthopedic surgery.
- Dentistry: Routine dental cleaning, application of barrier sealant to prevent plaque, and tooth extraction when necessary.
- Digital Radiology and Ultrasonic Evaluations
- Boarding (click for rates)
- Limited Bathing/Grooming
- Specialist Referrals
- We carry a variety of therapeutic diets* including:
- Hill's Prescription Diet Foods
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diets
- Purina Veterinary Diets
- Iams Veterinary Formulas
- We carry a full line of internal and external parasite medications including:
- Heartgard Plus & Frontline Tritak
- Feline Revolution
- Feline Advantage Multi
*Keep in mind, we have a full service online pharmacy for any products that we do not have in stock.
We also carry a variety of medicated and non-medicated shampoos/conditioners, cleansers, nutraceutical supplements, oral hygiene products, treats, pet odor eliminator candles & furminator pet grooming tools.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Please give us 24 hours to confirm your appointment if you request online. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open however, If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
At Pet Care Associates, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
- Small Farm Animals*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Pet Care Associates accepts payment via cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Pet Care Associates offers discounted services licensed non-profit rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.